Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tim Richmond

I learned from HIV/AIDS is that 4 out of 10 people die from aids. You can get it from sexual intercourse from heterosexual/homosexual. Many people don't want to associate with people who have AIDS because they are scared they will get the disease. I know if someone I knew had AIDS I wouldn't want to play sports with them and also I wouldn't want to be best friends with them.

He didn't tell anyone because he didn't he would lose his job and the respect from all his fans. He didn't know how to tell everyone. I do not think he should of told everyone because it's his disease and he has the choice to tell everyone. If he did tell everyone he would have been kicked out of NASCAR and would have been a hated person around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment